Date: August 28 - August 30, 2016
Start time: 1:00 PM
End time: 8:45 PM
Location: Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island
The exclusive Grand Hotel guest package:
- Two night stay at Grand Hotel.
- Sunday evening Welcome Reception on the Grand Porch.
- Full breakfasts.
- Morning inspirational gardening sessions where you will learn to create art in the garden.
- Fabulous 5-Course Dinners in Grand Style.
- Exclusive Cocktail Reception in the Tea Garden with P. Allen Smith.
- Walking tours of Exclusive Private Gardens on the Island.
- Free admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum.
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets.
- Wednesday morning Grand Hotel History Lecture (for guests who choose to extend their stay).
- No tipping within Grand Hotel.
Day Tickets available for purchase on the Register page. Quantities will be limited.
Subscribe for updates to get the latest information as it becomes available.
Education Credit Hours: Please check with your Extension agent.
Join us for a multi-day, hands-on learning experience at one of the most wonderful settings in the country.