Sponsoring Organization: MSUE Kent County
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 9:00 PM
Location : Kent/MSU Extension, 775 Ball Avenue NE, Grand Rapids, MI. 49503
Description of the Event: Designing for Sun and Shade
Wednesday, December 7 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM
Instructor: Rebecca Finneran
Location: Kent/MSU Extension, 775 Ball Avenue NE, Grand Rapids, MI. 49503
Cost: $30.00 for both classes or $20.00 per individual session (includes light snack and refreshments).
Learn how both sunny and shady locations can present challenges. Defining sun and shade can be a moving target because light varies so greatly with differing conditions. From one garden to another, we also intersect with soil variables, seasonal changes and problems associated with growing plants with different light requirements. Exposure, soil types and moisture all have roles to play in the garden and in the plants that are best for each. Rebecca will illuminate new ideas for creating an interesting palette of colors and textures in the garden as well as factors to help you select plants to achieve success.
Nov. 30, 2016 for the Dec.7, 2016 class or before if class is filled.
*Credit card: You may pay by credit card at the secure registration site (below).
- To ensure your transactions is approved, enter the personal information exactly as it is on the card and do not include dashes or spaces in your credit card number.
- You will be emailed an immediate confirmation of transaction approval.
- If your transaction is not processed, you will be emailed an invoice containing a payment link.
*Check Payment: Checks must be postmarked by Nov. 16.
- Your payment must be received within 10 days of registration at the above address.
- Your seat is not reserved until payment is received and balance is paid in full.
- Credit card payments only within 10 days before start of each class.
- A full refund, less a $10 processing fee, will be issued for any registration cancelled prior to 14 business days before the class start date.
- No refund will be issued for any registration cancelled within 14 business days of the class start date.
- No refund will be issued for any registration cancelled after the class has started.
- Substitutes within 7 days of the class start date are allowed, if approved by Ginny Wanty.
Online Registration (begins Saturday, October 1, 2016) at this Website Link.
Education Credit Hours: N/A