Sponsoring Organization: MSUE Extension - Kent County
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 9:00 PM
Location : Kent/MSU Extension, 775 Ball Avenue NE, Grand Rapids, MI. 49503
Description of the Event: Landscape Design Concepts
Wednesday, November 30 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM
Instructor: Rebecca Finneran
Location: Kent/MSU Extension, 775 Ball Avenue NE, Grand Rapids, MI. 49503
Cost: $30.00 for both classes or $20.00 per individual session (includes light snack and refreshments)
Great garden design combines the science of horticulture with basic artistic principals to create a harmonious living space. Rebecca will illustrate how you can use basic design concepts such as repetition, scale and unity along with common artistic principals of color, texture and line to enhance any size garden.
Nov. 23, 2016 class for the Nov. 30, 2016 class or before if class if filled.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to participants the Monday before each class starts.
*Credit card: You may pay by credit card at the secure registration site (below).
- To ensure your transactions is approved, enter the personal information exactly as it is on the card and do not include dashes or spaces in your credit card number.
- You will be emailed an immediate confirmation of transaction approval.
- If your transaction is not processed, you will be emailed an invoice containing a payment link.
*Check Payment: Checks must be postmarked by Nov. 16.
- Your payment must be received within 10 days of registration at the above address.
- Your seat is not reserved until payment is received and balance is paid in full.
- Credit card payments only within 10 days before start of each class.
- A full refund, less a $10 processing fee, will be issued for any registration cancelled prior to 14 business days before the class start date.
- No refund will be issued for any registration cancelled within 14 business days of the class start date.
- No refund will be issued for any registration cancelled after the class has started.
- Substitutes within 7 days of the class start date are allowed, if approved by Ginny Wanty.
Online Registration (begins Saturday, October 1, 2016) at this Website Link.
Education Credit Hours: N/A